If you're unable to view Skyfire forecasts, here are the steps to check. On the Skyfire page within the app:
- Confirm you're shown as "Signed in". If not, then tap the button and sign in to your account
- Confirm that you're subscription level is shown correctly: either "Skyfire Plus" or "Skyfire". You can tap on the row to view details or to re-subscribe if your trial or subscription has ended.
- Check that you have Skyfire enabled using the switch control
Important: if, after checking the items shown below, you're still having trouble seeing the forecasts, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the equivalent screenshots so we can help troubleshoot further.
If all that is looking good, then on the Map within TPE:
- Select today's date (or a date within 2 days from today, or 4 days fro Skyfire Plus)
- If necessary, switch to Day mode
- On the timeline beneath the map, tap 'Sunrise'
- The Skyfire map overlay should display - you'll need to be connected to the internet in order for it to load.
You should see the Skyfire map overlay on screen.